The EMC Pistol’sis engraved by Florian Güllert, a master firearm engraver. Freehand engraving leaves its mark on metal in a multitude of scrolls and letters. “Engraving is a way of capturing light, it bares the metal and creates zones of shade,” Güllert explained. “The metal is forcibly worked and astonishingly that is what makes it .” The 43-year-old master engraver has his workshop at Klagenfurt on the shores of Wörthersee Lake in Austria.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.