Turning the UR-105M over, you’ll find the “Control Board,” which gives the wearer feedback on the watch’s performance and allowing him to make adjustments where necessary. First there is a more detailed power reserve indicator – the caliber UR 5.01 is manually-wound via the oversized crown at the top of the case. Opposite, you’ll see the “oil change” indicator, which counts up to five years, telling the owner when his watch should be serviced via red indications. Finally there are the fine tuning tools, which include a screw and an indicator allowing you to micro-adjust the watch’s rate for better accuracy. The green and red “+/-” indicator is extremely easy to read and intuitive to use.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.