We have covered the UR-210 quite a few times over the years (here, here, and here), and there is not really any difference, technically speaking, between this edition and earlier iterations. It still boasts the uniquely shaped sapphire crystal, dual power indication displays, hour satellites, case design, and the host of incredible features and functionality.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.