Diamond watches are not new for Vacheron. In fact, the company has been making diamond-set watches since its beginning. The Malte collection, the Patrimony collection, and the Traditionelle all have diamond-set examples in their line-up. The Égérie collection is no different. This flooded version is really beautiful when you take a closer look, and you have to admire the level of difficulty that it took to set 1,345 diamonds. However, I do often wonder who is buying these types of watches and whether or not they are made for profit or to show off craftsmanship. Either way, it’s still a beauty to behold, and even though it could be viewed as distasteful in today’s climate, something this pretty still brings a smile to my face.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.