I recall the first time I ever saw an American 1921 in person. It was as though Vacheron Constantin had seen a Panerai Radiomir and said, “hold my gin, old sport.” The reality is that thepre-dates any Panerai by a good measure, and it is one that has been in VC’s stable for a century, confidently sitting outside the brand’s usually reserved character to offer something with a pre-war sporty flair that hasn’t forgotten the era of giant glittering sports cars, socialite romance, and the promise of the American dream. And, like the quiet call of an ethereal green light across the bay, the Historiques American 1921 has a special charm all its own, especially in white gold.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.