Last but not least, there’s the Vacheron Constantin Historiques Cornes De Vache 1955, which hitherto has been available only in platinum. In white metal the watch definitely has all the austere charm you could want, but in the new interpretation, which is in pink gold with gold hands and an opaline dial, I think this design really comes into its own.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.