For Watches & Wonders 2020, Vacheron Constantin’s Les Cabinotiers workshop has introduced several new unique high complications. However, the workshop devotes its energy equally to the decorative crafts which historically have been so much a part of watchmaking in Geneva. The Les Cabinotiers “The Singing Birds”are a group of four with an avian theme – each depicts a different songbird. Depicted are a blue jay, blue tit, robin, and hummingbird. The images of the birds are decorated in champlevé enamel, which is a type of grand feu or vitreous enamel technique, in which cells are carved or engraved into a metal surface. These cells are then filled with enamel.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.