The connection between the two crafts, beyond their physical meeting on the wrist, is not obvious at first glance. The “Elegance Sartorial” collection is at once classically elegant, and microscopically complex. Theare built according to typical dress , with round cases measuring 40 mm, and thin (2.65 mm) manually wound movements.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.