Just barely in time for the gift-giving season, Vacheron Constantin has announced a new dial color for their sporty-yet-elegant Overseas Dual Time. The black sunburst satin-finished dial is an addition to the current dial offerings of silver and blue. This new dial is likely something that interested parties have been requesting from Vacheron Constantin ever since the Overseas Dual Time launched in November of 2017. With a steel, and the model’s trio of included tool-less interchangeable strap options (steel, alligator, and rubber), it’s hard to argue with the wide appeal of a black dial and red highlights.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.