As with past examples of the form, the white gold Overseas Perpetual Calendar Ultra-Thin houses the brand’s very complicated caliber 1120 QPSQ/1 movement. Automatically wound and tracking hours, minutes, moon-phase, and a complete perpetual calendar (date, day, month, leap year), the 1120 is just 4.05mm thick. Despite that, this Hallmark of Genevamovement contains 276 parts supporting a 40-hour power reserve while running at 2.75 Hz.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.