The movement has a 22k gold weight for the automatic winding system, and the watch is water resistant to 150 meters. One of the most notable features of the watch is that it’s being delivered, in stainless steel, with two straps and a stainless steel bracelet, and they’re interchangeable. The pink gold model comes with a leather strap, as well as a rubber strap. Dials are in sunburst blue or silver, and the both models are certified by the Hallmark of Geneva (Geneva Seal). No word yet on pricing but we’ll be updating you, of course, as soon as we get the word.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.