Caliber 2460WT is of course self-winding, and the rotor is made of 22k rose gold. The entire thing is made in-house by Vacheron Constantin (naturally), and the 36.6 caliber offers 40 hours of power reserve, beating at 4 Hz, with 255 components. The whole watch, inside and out, is just beautifully finished, and in fact the watch is Geneva hallmark.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.