The Vacheron Constantin Complete Calendar features a 41mm x 10.77mm polished platinum Vacheron in the Harmony Complete Calendar (indeed, the two movements appear to be functionally identical. You’ll also be reminded of the Historiques Triple Calendrier watches but those are hand wound, and based on the Vacheron caliber 4400). Made of 308 components, the 29mm x 5.4mm, 28,800 vph movement provides the moon phase (accurate to one day in 122 years) day, month, and date with 40-hour power reserve. All this is displayed elegantly on the sand-blasted platinum dial; the moonphase disk is platinum as well. The color of the dial, with its blued accents, is characteristic of the Collection Excellence Platine and really showcase what Vacheron is good at – finishing and details., water resistant to 30 meters, with traditional curved lugs. Flip over the watch and you have a nice display caseback that showcases the caliber 2460QCL movement, developed and manufactured in-house. This movement is similar to the caliber 2460QH, used by
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.