Any time aon Vacheron’s level does something for the first time, it’s worth paying attention and having a closer look. Within the new Traditionelle Tourbillon is the new in-house Caliber 2160, an 18,000 vph slow-beat tourbillon with an open carriage shaped like a Maltese cross. The movement is on thinner side, at 5.65mm thin, especially when you consider that it is , has a complex escapement, and comes in with a power reserve of 80 hours.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.