The watch is all about the 18k gold dial with its intricate hand-guilloché pattern. With a variety of skills sitting in-house, Vacheron has a real pedigree in métiers d’art and high-end finishing, which come together in this piece. The Traditionnelle is undoubtably subdued, but here the combination of those razor sharp Dauphine hands and the guilloché dial is magic. In a rose, pentagon pattern, it gives the dial a depth and intrigue – a kind of “look at little closer” vibe. The overall package is nicely balanced, with small seconds at nine o’clock and a date display at three o’clock. The manufacture caliber 2455 is Geneva Hallmark stamped and has a 40-hour power reserve. At 38mm (isn’t that the sweet spot, Mr. Cho?), with a cracking dial and green alligator leather strap, there isn’t much to grumble about at all.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.