The 42 mm, rose-gold cushionis hefty on the wrist, and the pulsation dial certainly appeals to the vintage lover in me. The hands are borrowed from the original 1928 piece, and there is no doubt that this Harmony Collection will have its fans. It should be noted that the Caliber 3300 as you see it here, in the pink-gold variety, is a limited edition of 260 individually numbered pieces, but Vacheron says we will see this movement across the collections in the coming years.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.