If a white dial chronograph with black subdials is a panda dial, can we dub this the “crocodial?” The safari theme adds some context to the color choice and the faux-patina. Without seeing it in the metal, I think this vintage effect works well with the A384 Revival “Shadow” (a very underrated watch) and I imagine it looks equally cool here – especially when paired with what looks to be a textured matte green dial.because it, itself, is a vintage reproduction. Zenith has used microblasted titanium before on the
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.