Among other “year of” proclamations, this is shaping to be the year of the Chronomaster Revival from Zenith. Earlier this year, we saw the release of both the Chronomaster Revival Shadow as well as the Chronomaster Revival Manufacture Edition. Well, today, Zenith is releasing yet another entrant into the Revival space, with the Zenith Chronomaster Revival Liberty. In terms of design, this is far more similar to the Revival Shadow, and in terms of colorway, it shares some similarities with the Manufacture Edition. What makes this watch special, however, is that it is a limited edition exclusive to the North American market, which explains the Liberty naming convention. More than that, this watch features a red, white, and blue color scheme with large white sub-dials, a striped red chronograph seconds hand, and red date window text inside of the well-known Revival A384 case.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.