The end result is stealthy, but not to the point of being illegible (quite the opposite, judging by the photos), and the mix of grey and black feels like a more elevated take when compared to a more common all-black colorway. While the concept of a black dial watch with a blackis nearly as common as one with a steel , the texture (which can be seen below) and the warmer grey tones of the case offer a more thoughtful presence and, presumably, a wider range of options when it comes to straps. With this look, the Zenith Chronomaster Revival Shadow manages to do the dark look while still providing ample contrast so as not to be lost among the dark tones of the various competitors.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.