The Defy Lab was announced as a very limited series of what were essentially concept watches and only 10 were produced, but this year, Zenith’s announced the Zenith Defy Inventor, which will be produced, says the brand, in the hundreds – still a very small number relatively speaking, but one which obviously reflects the fact that the oscillator can in fact be successfully industrialized. The Defy Inventor’s version of the oscillator shows some interesting updates to the original design, as well.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.