In spite of all the similarities between this new tri-colored Zenith 36,000 VpH El Primero and previous models, this watch will absolutely fill a void for a modern sized El Primero in a conservative case with the trademark tri-color dial. It is our opinion that this watch will actually be the backbone of the entire El Primero collection. It will has a retail price of around 7,700 CHF or $8,600. It is not a limited edition, and more details can be seen here.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.