The dial here is a bright silver and features running seconds and a 30-minute counter. The look is simple, clean, and absolutely beautiful. The crystal on the Chronograph Classic is slightly domed, and features anti-glare treatment on both sides. The hands in this case are rhodium treated and needle thin, allowing the dial to take center stage.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.