This one is just too strange not to tell you about. Zenith, makers of the fantastic El Primero chronograph, have teamed up with and a produced a limited edition watch for…..the Rolling Stones? Why? To be honest, it is pretty unclear. But, there will be 250 pieces made of this watch, which is the 42mm open heart El Primero Chronomaster, with the Stones’ tongue and lips logo at 6 o’clock.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.