Now, Zenith is reviving the Rainbow with with some serious upgrades. The new Stratos Flyback Rainbow is, well, a flyback chronograph. But it has also been upsized to 45.5mm with a rotating aluminum bezel, with a crystal shaped like an astrodome. The colors of the minutes register at 3 o’clock are this bright to enable nighttime reading in infrared cockpits, just like on the watch from ’97. All hour markers are white super luminova, which against a black dial, make them very easy to read. There is also a telemetric scale in the rehaut.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.