Earlier today, in honor of Earth Day, the HODINKEE Shop launched its own line of vegan “leather” straps. The Amagoh collection comes in five colors, each named after a U.S. National Park: Kilauea (black), Carlsbad Caverns (dark brown), Mesa Verde (mid-brown, above), Glacier Bay (blue), and Death Valley (reddish clay). The new straps are truly vegan, made entirely of pineapple plant fibers, and 100 percent biodegradable. For the full details on how these cool pineapple straps are made, check out this story in the HODINKEE Shop Journal.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.