Mécaniques Sauvages is a bespoke collection inspired by wild animals. From rhinos and monkeys to tigers, eagles, and more, the line is comprised of over twenty pieces but the following is what was available after Vacheron’s most ardent collectors had a chance to see the new collection. Many of the watches were sold upon viewing, with the new owners asking the watches not be subject to press photography. Below we have examples of incredible engraving, painstaking enamel work, and impressive haute horology watchmaking. This is Vacheron Constantin creating niche expressions (all of these pieces are one-of-one creations) of their core talents, be it cutting edge or entirely old-school.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.