Nick, a native of Chicago, received his first watch from his grandfather when he graduated high school. Since then, Nick has always marked important occasions in his life with special watches. While on vacation in Las Vegas with his girlfriend, he encountered this Rolex Submariner in a boutique and he knew he had to have it. Since then, it’s been with him when he proposed, got married, and when his son was born.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.