“You know, when we talk about our clients, all over the, what we’re seeing now is that there really isn’t any typical client anymore. We don’t have a typical American, typical Swiss client. That’s something we would have seen fifteen, twenty years ago, but not today. It’s a challenge for us, making sure we have the right balance. In the US, definitely, there is a group that’s interested in elegant, thin watches; they’re interested in the techniques we use. And it’s true in Europe as well – you go to Paris and you have people who want to express their wealth who choose one sort of watch, and those who want to express purity of . At Piaget we have both.”
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.