Last week was a busy one, but on Wednesday night we got a welcome reprieve when we gathered with about 75 passionate collectors to celebrate Oris’s latest creations. Everyone met up at Spring Natural in New York City to enjoy a few drinks and try on Oris watches. There were of course the Oris classics like the Divers Sixty-Five and Big Crown pilot’s watches, but also this year’s novelties including the Big Crown 1917 and the Chronoris Date. Co-CEO Rolf Studer and other members of the Oris team were on hand to explain the pieces and share their passion for the brand too.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.