Seiko brought along several of its most exciting recent Prospex and Presage releases, includingfrom the colorfully dialed Cocktail Time collection, the Chronograph 50th Anniversary Limited Edition (SRQ029) and the Chronograph 55th Anniversary Limited Edition (SRQ031), as well as a number of dive watches. Guests tried on these and other timepieces, learning how Seiko enamel, porcelain, and Urushi lacquer dials are crafted by experts in Japan.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.