Located in the Piazza San Giovanni, facing the city’s impressive Duomo, Officine Panerai’s historic boutique is now 285 square meters (the previous was 58), designed by famed architect Patricia Urquiola. Inside the duplex boutique you fill find a nod to Panerai’s marine history, as well as many of the latest models.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.