Last week HODINKEE hosted an event with Seiko in New York City. Fans of the brand and watch enthusiasts alike were treated to a night of Japanese horology, mingling amongst a large selection of the brand’s most popular models and enjoying demonstrations by a Seiko watchmaker. Here are a few highlights from the evening:
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.