Earlier this week we hosted a get together with Piaget at the brand’s boutique on Fifth Avenue in New York City. Despite the barricades (the boutique is across the street from Trump Tower) and a steady downpour, people showed up ready to sip champagne and try on the selection of watches on hand at theand cozy boutique.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.