On October 5th HODINKEE and Seiko also hosted an event at Seiko’s new boutique in the Miami Design District. As many of you probably recall, on that particular Wednesday evening, Hurricane Matthew was looming off the Miami coastline. Nonetheless, the event went ahead as planned and we were delighted to have friends of HODINKEE and Seiko join us for a look at some of Seiko’s most amazing timepieces, including Credor Eichi, the astonishing 8-Day Spring Drive from Seiko’s Micro Artist Studio, and the Presage Automatic Chronograph. Thanks to all who came out despite the impending weather!
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.