If you’ve been following us on Instagram, you’ll know that a chunk of team HODINKEE spent this past week on the West (best?) Coast. We were out there for a few different projects, including a celebration of the official launch of Vacheron Constantin’s Overseas collection in retail stores. The intimate event in the garden of the Peninsula Hotel displayed all of Vacheron’s latest, and, naturally, we documented the whole thing. Check out the photo report below.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.