The basis of the PAM 557 is the Luminor 1950 style case. At 47mm it has the beveled square cushion shape, thick sturdy lugs, and the large locking crown protector. Typcially though this protector is on the right side and here, for the Destro, it is on the left. The large sandwich dial has bright 12, 3, 6, 9, and hour baton markers, as well as hour and minute hands filled with the same tan Superluminova. Adding to the vintage-style appeal, the crystal is 3mm thick plexi instead of the more svelte sapphire you find on most watches today. This is, at its core, the straightforward, no-nonsense type of Panerai that people love.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.