The prolific Peter Chong of Watchscapes (and Bespoke, Ho Chiak) is showing and telling about his hands-on experience with the UR-1001, or Urwerk Zeit Device. Peter gives detailed descriptions of each of the many complications, surfaces and shapes that the device has to offer. The accompanying photographs will put you right there with the 1001.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.