Over the weekend, the New York Times published a piece focusing on six female watch collectors, their introduction to this wonderful world of watches, and their respective collections. In a world where watches are marketed for their utility (the dive watch), history (the “Flieger”), and aesthetic design cues (the big crown), one watch category of particular discord for female collectors is the “women’s watch.”
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.