The Vacheron Constantin Overseas Tourbillon is the latest high-complication to join Vacheron’s Overseas range, and the first tourbillon. Until recently, the Overseas has focused primarily on travel and sport-inspired complications – the dual time, the chronograph, and the more recent the Perpetual Calendar Ultra Thin – comes only in gold. With its steel case and blue dial, this Overseas Tourbillon is nodding to the original Overseas of 1996.-timer come to mind. In the of the new Overseas Tourbillon, the movement is still a fairly new one in the Vacheron repertoire. The cal. 2160, which debuted in 2018’s Traditionelle Tourbillon, is the first self-winding tourbillon movement from Vacheron Constantin. (There have, of course, been other tourbillons from this august manufacture, including the excellent 14-day tourbillon, but they have been wound by hand.) With the Overseas Tourbillon, we get this movement in its first steel , and it’s interesting to note that the other high-complication currently available in the Overseas range –
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.