Oris doesn’t make a watch to honor just anyone, anddoesn’t make a blockbuster about the most ordinary, mundane folks, either. Luckily, legendary Navy diver Carl Brashear was an extraordinary gentleman, so it’s no surprise Oris created a limited edition watch in his honor. But the story doesn’t end there. Phillip Brashear, Carl’s son, received one of those watches, and you’ll have to read the story to see what he plans to do with it.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.