Well, it’s the beginning of a new year, and that means one thing for watches: it’s almost SIHH time. To get prepared for SIHH 2014 – which starts Monday, January 20th – we’re going to be bringing back some of our highlights from last year’s show. What better way to start than with the very first piece we showed you last January (technically before SIHH even started), the C3H5N309 “Nitro,” a special collaborative piece conceived by MB&F and Urwerk. We have a ton of live photos for you of this innovative design, and you can also check out our in-depth explanation of the mechanical details here. Enjoy our full hands-on look at the “Nitro.”
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.