Another strong contender for Colorful Watch Summer, S.P. was a big fan of the bold blue hue, saying, “For the most part, I just like that these blue colors are a bit different from the muted, meant-to-be-masculine tones that we’re used to seeing on dive watches.” For more of his thoughts on whether you should spend your green on a watch this blue, check out the story.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.