Happy 4th of July (observed), to all who celebrate. Today we’ll be spending the holiday with three very special HODINKEE stories. First up, James Stacey’s time with the Oris Big Crown Pointer Date With Red Dial. James recently deemed this year “colorful watch summer” and the deep-red dial of the Oris is a solid match for someone who wants to participate in CWS but can’t fully commit to turquoise.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.