If you’re in New York through this Friday, and you’re interested in watches, you have a chance to experience three watches very rarely seen outside of very tight collector circles and outside of Japan: the Credor Repeater, Sonnerie, and Fugaku Tourbillon, the first tourbillon ever made by Seiko.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.