Most of Vacheron Constantin’s novelties for 2013 were ladies pieces that focused on metiers d’art, which, while we appreciate them for the beauty and handwork that goes into each piece, are not something most HODINKEE readers will want to wear personally. The Patrimony Traditionnelle Platine, on the other hand, is something nearly any watch lover can get excited about. This is the first Patrimony Traditionnelle with the in-house, manually-wound calibre 4400 to feature a platinum case, which pairs perfectly with the multi-tone slate grey dial. If you’re looking for an elegant dress watch that straddles the classic/modern line perfectly, look no further. Full story here.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.