Mechanically, technically, and conceptually about as dense as a watch can get, the Celestia Astronomical Grand Complication is Vacheron Constantin’s most complex wristwatch. Thankfully (and as always), Jack is more than able to roll up his metaphorical sleeves and shed some light on each of the Celestia’s some 23 complications. Which one is your favorite?
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.