Watches from Grand Seiko are all about the details. Razor-sharp hands, beautifully polished accents, and eye-catching dials that mix texture and color to unique and wonderful effect, these are the things that set Grand Seiko apart. With our man Jack Forster headed to London and Glasgow to host a pair of hangouts with Grand Seiko this coming week, we figured it was a good chance to look back at his exceedingly detailed look at the Grand Seiko Spring Driver SBGA211, aka, the Snowflake.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.