We are (obviously) huge fans of Seiko here at HODINKEE, and that includes everything from a Seiko5 through the new Prospex divers, to the unmatched fit and finish of Grand Seiko, and of course, Credor. Seiko Credor functions as the brand’s ultra-high-end line and, for fans of aesthetic simplicity crossed with hand-craft haute horology, Credor first offered the Eichi and, in 2014, announced the incredible and minimalist Eichi II.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.