Over the last two weeks, discussion here at the ‘dink has been focused on the recently discontinued Patek 5711 – aka the blue-dial Nautilus in steel. The topic always comes back to the same place though. So, it’s gone, but it was also incredibly hard to get even when it was around. Well, there are other fish in the stainless steel, integrated bracelet, sea.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.