A stainless-steel Royal Oak (reference 15300) was Andre’s dream watch for the longest time – it was also the watch he most remembers buying. It was the most expensive thing he had ever bought at the time, and though he was already in the NBA and could afford to pay for the RO, he went into the boutique and asked to make a down payment on it. The AP boutique here in New York agreed, though they had no idea who the young, future NBA Finals MVP was. You can tell this 15300 has seen a lot of wrist time just by looking at it.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.